I dare to change
I'm not perfect but I'm there to enhance
Prove yourself to your own self and not for others
You will progress if ever makes a mistake
Sometimes people do not realize what we do for them until we stop doing
Stop humble yourself. You are created to be different!
I will never lose, as long as I learn how to win and lose
Changed it possible for you to believe that the change is not impossible
Do something that you think would happen
Someone crazy enough who thought that he could change the world, then he is able to change it
The secret to success is realizing with every step we make it a habit
Very good if you are an important person, but more importantly, if you become the best person
You were created to make a difference
I never dreamed of success, I'm just working to achieve success
Will be determining the choice of who you later
I will never regret anything except the opportunity that I ignore
Start by loving yourself and do what you like
The body will achieve what is believed by the mind
There is no "lift" to sukese, you must menapakinya via stairs one by one
You want something you've owned? Do something you've never done
Sometimes you win, sometimes you just need to learn more
Once you dare to change, then believe then that a new beginning for you has run
Love teaches us two things: how to get up, and what to do if it fails
I was a pretty good person to forgive you but I am not a person who is so stupid that should trust you again
Happiness is not something you dream in the future, happiness is what you design for today
Know yourself so that others will appreciate your strong
I will make the rest of my life as the best part of my travel history
When the world says "surrender", whisper into your hearts, "try again"
Goals are dreams with deadlines-goal is a dream with a certain time limit

0 comments: