Valentine greeting
![]() |
| Add caption |
I'm more of myself when I'm
with
See you smile is the best
part of each of my days
I do not love you because
you're my friend, but you are my friend because I love you. Happy Valentine's
Day friend
Love is not easy but every
love is always real
There is nothing more
precious in this world than a solid friendly relations. Happy Valentine's Day
friend
Loving someone is not
because we can live with it, but because we can not live without
If you only have a smile,
then give it to the person whom you love
There is always hope for any
great love
Because love is you. You
were always a reason for everything I do. Happy valentine alas
True love never separate.
Perhaps the distance as if made separately but the heart of pure love and
always keep one together
I'm without you like stars
without darkness. It will not shine
Happy Valentine's Day to him
that always made me shine
How can I walk away when
this heart still want to stay with you?
Just wanted to congratulate
valentine for her much there, may our hearts will always be united despite
increasingly cruel distance separates us
Find someone who is not only
changing your relationship status, but also able to change your life

0 comments: